BATTLE BROOMING ABUSE
BTI SKELETON BAFFLES
Have ground-engaging tool wear problems? Call BTI today for innovative solutions.
Tired of regularly replacing the bulky baffle on your ballast regulator?
The innovative BTI Skeleton Baffle, with individually mounted bolt-on wear plates, provides a terrific solution. Bolted to the Skeleton frame, BTI wear plates are thicker, harder and last longer for an excellent solution in a difficult wear area.
The BTI Skeleton Baffle was developed to perform better, last longer, and be easy to install. The BTI Skeleton Baffle is a great complement to the BTI line-up of Carbide Z-Bars, Skid Shoes, Plow Blades, Hinge Boss Protectors, and Broom Elements that fight the brutal ground-engaging wear problems on ballast regulators.
• Skeleton Frame for an innovative solution
• Baffle design handles ballast brooming abuse
• BTI tough individual wear plates
• Thicker plates in the toughest positions
• Tough and thick baffle center nose piece
• Provides years of service life
• Fits Kershaw, Knox Kershaw, Plasser, and Nordco
Ballast Tools Inc. • 34 Goodwin Drive • Festus, MO 63028 • USA • +1 636.937.3326
Interested in -
Call us today at: